C’mon, give us a hug!
(Credit: Hill & Aubrey)
We’d totally understand if you were too busy hiding from robot mules and cyborg cockroaches this week to keep up with Crave. We’re pretty sure the coast is clear now, though, so please come out and catch up on what you missed.
– Give us a squeeze, Hug Me Coat.
– Awesome geek son hacks Kinect to help mom e-mail poststroke.
– Season or no season, NHL 13 gives hockey fans what they want.
– NBA Baller Beats sounds fun — if you’re not a glass fixture.
– To sleep, perchance to dream — and have those dreams … [Read more]
Man hacks Kinect to help his mother e-mail after stroke
This week in Crave: The patented edition
All hope lost as Cheetah robot outruns Usain Bolt
Shimi: Your personal robotic DJ
Y Combinator’s stars shine at Demo Day