And then the wall came down.
(Credit: Video screenshot by Chris Matyszczyk/CNET)
You know that Microsoft is all about the noise now, don’t you? Oh, and the color.
So here is a delightful stunt the company pulled in Oslo, Norway, in order to, well, blow the side of a building off with the sheer excitement of the new operating system.
I am grateful to PSFK for alerting me to this very alive tile experience.
It consisted of hiring a famous Norwegian band, Datarock, building a fake wall, and then placing a live tile in the street.
More Technically Incorrect
- Romney victory site goes live by mistake
- Google’s scary Bram Stoker doodle
- Dems’ Orc Assassination Rogue elected to office in Maine
- Anthony Weiner returns to Twitter, to Trump’s dismay
- Karl Rove stroking a Mac: Bad for both brands?
Casua… [Read more]
Microsoft sued over Windows Live Tiles
Microsoft takes on smartphone icons with Live Tiles
New Skype app will launch with Windows 8
How to add administrative tools to the Windows 8 Start screen
Windows Phone 8 notification center may be in the works