Now what would he be suggesting with that gesture?
(Credit: Screenshot by Chris Matyszczyk/CNET)
When people steal your jokes, your haircut, or your music, the instinct is to fight back.
It’s hard, sometimes, to know how. Anger can be so bestial.
But as Kotaku reports, Jonathan Coulton seems to have lighted on an excellent wheeze.
More Technically Incorrect
- Bill Gates: My kids have never asked for Apple products
- Texting woman falls into canal: The movie
- Microsoft invokes ’90s nostalgia to tell you IE isn’t ’90s anymore
- First clip of Kutcher as Jobs: A little too Kutcherian?
- ‘Dell dude’: I can save Dell, dude
Coulton, … [Read more]
‘Glee’ accused of ripping off indy YouTube singer
Apple is done, say teens
Teens allegedly drug parents’ milkshakes to get online
Wearable tech takes CES 2013 by storm
Samsung, bored with bashing Apple, slags BlackBerry instead